Join now

DO YOU WANT TO LEARN KITEBOARDING? (Jakarta)

Let me first introduce myself. I have been kiteboarding since Protected content have kited in some amazing places in the world, from the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, France, Greece and Vietnam in South East Asia. I have been also teaching kiting as an IKO instructor passing on this wonderful sport to others.
The time has come for me to find a great place in the world that is exceptional for kiting and share this spot with other people who have the same passion about this sport.
I have ended up in Banda Aceh in Sumatra, Indonesia where the wind blows Protected content from May to October. Here, I am working together with a friendly family run guesthouse on this Paradise island.
This is the place where we have chosen to open Seabreeze Kite Club in a beautiful location called Lhoknga.
I would like to invite you to have a look at my website and hopefully meet you one day in the Windy season coming up soon.

Protected content

FB; Protected content

This little Hidden Gem is still relevantly undiscovered and has so much to offer.

Thanks for reading,
Maurice

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners