Join now

Domestic helper available in Mega Kuningan fr May1 (Jakarta)

From February Protected content , Ms. Ratmi worked for my wife and me as our domestic helper partime (3 mornings per week). As we will leave Indonesia on May 1, Ratmi will be available.
This is the second time that Ratmi worked for us. Also during our first stay in Indonesia from Protected content 2012, Ratmi worked for us.
Ratmi has proven to be not only an excellent and thorough helper, but as well a very trustworthy staff for me and my wife. Quietly she will clean the house and make sure that the house is nice and tidy. She also showed an excellent attitude and a willingness to go for the extra mile when needed. We often asked Ratmi to run errands for us.
Full heartedly I can confirm that Ratmi can be completely trusted and has a great personality.
As a hard working, trustworthy and pleasant person, we can recommend Ratmi to any person or family who wants to employ her as a domestic helper.
You may contact Ratmi directly on her mobile Protected content English language skills are okay) or alternatively contact myself on the mobile phone number Protected content via my private email address Protected content .
Yours Sincerely,
Tim Klappe

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners