Join now

EXIM Brasil (Jakarta)

Is it true that you can find Brazilians at any place in the world?

Let’s figure out.

Well, I moved to this beautiful country two years ago in the purpose of creating my own business and trading with the world.

Why Brazil?
“Wherever there is a crisis, there are opportunities.”

Brazil has changed a lot in the last decades, but the real change is yet to come, and everything about Brazil tells that it would be one of the greatest nations.
Brazil is the largest country in South America.
Brazil is the fifth-largest nation in the world.
Brazil has one of the fastest-growing economies.
Brazil is one of the leading producers of hydroelectric power.
Brazil stands fifth-largest in terms of the population.
Brazil has vast natural resources like iron ore, aluminum, gold, phosphate, platinum, uranium, manganese, copper, and coal.

Brazil for me is a land of opportunities, offering much more than any other country can offer because of its biodiversity and the need for creativity, skills, talents, entrepreneurship and the willingness to endure risks.

When I arrived in Brazil, I realized that one of the biggest challenges slowing down businesses is communication and the lake of linguistics skills.

Brazilian entrepreneurs who faced the economic slow down in the last decade has realized the importance of expanding their opportunities overseas and accepted the reality that Brazil is not the center of the world.

But in order to create economic bonds abroad, they faced huge challenges because the country has never been prepared to export products beyond (Soy, Oil, Wood, and commodities in general).

Factories in Brazil has never put on their strategies lists to adapt their products to global demand in terms of flexibility, labeling, standardization, fast demanding, and fast responding.

To overcome all these challenges our team has been working on preparing companies to become self-sufficient in a matter of exporting their products by centralizing (Customs Clearance, Freight Forwarding, Trading, Negotiation, Inspection, and Sourcing) in one company reducing time-consuming stages and steps.

Would you join us!

Whether you're a Brazilian living abroad or a passionate of Brazil sitting behind your desk or reading this article on your phone while your Uber driver desperately trying to start a conversation with you, join us and we'll make your life easier.

Join us and we'll help you Import from Brazil to show the world what this country could offer.

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners