Join now

Golf Learners Group (Jakarta)

Hello to one and ALL! I have met so many new friends via Internations and other networking activities and so so many have been asking me to teach them how to play golf! So much so that I wish now to research how many people would be interested in being involved with A GOLF LEARNERS GROUP! Would you be interested?. We already have a non-pool-players group that is flourishing, so If your interested please let me know? Even if your not really into golf but want to come along then please register your interest by sending me a message on Internation's. Golfers are also welcome and can assist with tuition? And DON'T panic, our first events are likely to be Virtual golf events always indoors, perhaps we can have an outside tournament once or twice a year? Hoping to find lots of discounted booze, grub and all can meet some new and old friends. If you would like to assist in the organising or tuition side of the event then your help would be most appreciated. So guys, girls, let me know? If enough interest we will arrange via internations to set up the group, following all the rules. Hope you are all well?Kindest regards, Allan Coll. Protected content .

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners