Join now

Great condo on the beach if you want to get away (Jakarta)

Hi all.

My wife and I have 2 condos in carita.
A 2 bedroom and a 3 bedroom.
They are very beautiful condos and when you look from the balcony the beach is only 5 meters away.

It's is a white sand beach and blue sea and now is the best time to go.
You have everything you need from fresh seafood, water sports like jet skies/ banana boats/ fishing, and I also took my family there last week and we had lamb barbecued on the beach.

You can also take a daytrip to Krakatoa volcanoe and the boat will pick you up directly from the front of the condo. All you have to do is walk downstairs from the condo, step on the beach and get into the boat and then take a trek up the volcanoe.

It's a ver good place if you want to get away from Jakarta for a couple days or even on Muslim newyear.
You can have a nice romantic time away with your partner our go away as a group to have a crate of bintang on the beach or in the swimming pool watching the sunset over the sea and 3 huge volcanoes.
It's a beautiful sight.

I have many photos from when my wife and I go so if you would like to see them then add me on what's app or send me your email address.
Protected content
Protected content
You won't regret going.

FYI depending on traffic it's between 2 hours and 4 hours drive.
If you went Muslim new year it would probably take less than 2 hours because there will be no traffic.

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners