Join now

Hello & Appa kabar (Jakarta)

I am new to the forum but not new to Indonesia and her people, I am a professional singer / Keyboardist / Producer and vocal coach from Washington, DC. USA. and I am looking to return to Indonesia and the available music and entertainment sene there.

It's been a while since I've been to JKT. but I REALLY like Indonesia and the people, Very warm hearts and humble. I would like to come back not only to perform but to see if I can contribute something to the community: Providing professional vocal lessons and counseling to young people interested in having a career in music and International entertainment. I have over 40 years in the business and know my stuff!
I welcome any assistance, you can contact me direct as well: Protected content
I and my company ; Huff productions & entertainment have booked musical acts around the world for many years and can provide some of the hottest acts from America & Europe to perform at the Protected content hotels in Indonesia, just check us out.
Peace & Love
C. Huff
{I am currently performing in Japan until October Protected content , after which, I hope to come to Indonesia} my information, videos and music profile is available at: Huffproductions.com / just click on :Available artist.

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners