Join now

House for Sale at Kota Wisata Cibubur (Jakarta)

Hi guys

House For Sale in CENTRAL PARK KOTA WISATA CIBUBUR.
This house belongs to my good friend, so I will connect you with him directly if you plan to do a house visit as he still lives there with his family, Reason to sell : he wants to move to apartments in South Jakarta, as his business is mostly done in that area.

Beautiful and Nice Spacious Home. 352sqm of land Protected content of building, 4 Bedrooms ( the Master Bedroom is 32sqm), 3 Bathrooms, 2 Maid Bedrooms Protected content Toilet, 2 Kitchens, Garage for 2 cars, Dining and Big Living Room, semi furnished. 60 m next to Swimming Pool and Gym (shared with neighbors), Best 24 hours Security, 300m to Lake. Cable + Internet TV by Innovate.

It’s the elit site of Kota Wisata with only 90 housing units of Protected content minimum.
Electricity isabove 6,600 Watt. Monthly security and maintenance fee is Rp 580,000.

9 units of ACs, 2 door refrigerator, microwave, 12 kgs washing machine, Kitchen Set, Water Heater, all Curtains are included.
Cobroking is welcomed as well.

He opens the selling price at Rp. 5.75 billions.

Contact/ whatsapps me at Protected content , Protected content , or email me at Protected content . I will email you the house’s pics.

Regards

Georgina Mieke

Jakarta Forum