Join now

How to do financial and company background checkes (Jakarta)

Hi,

I'm wondering what and where do I find the services for credit checking and other information regarding corporate and personal entities.
Mostly for background checks before entering a contract or extending terms to them.

For clarity on what I'm looking for, the equivalent in Malaysia is:

----- Protected content

CCRIS, CTOS, DCHEQS, SSM Reports

Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) is a statutory body which regulates companies and businesses and also provide company and business information to the public. (Like audited P&L summaries, director and share ownerships etc)
Companies Commission of Malaysia in English.
Protected content

Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS) is the computerised database maintained at the Credit Bureau, Bank Negara Malaysia since Protected content the Bank of Malaysia Act Protected content . Financial institutions in Malaysia will send a monthly report of all their borrowers to the Credit Bureau.

CTOS is a Credit Reporting Agency which privately runs a database maintaining information on legal proceedings against individuals and business entities in Malaysia. (Bankruptcies, suits etc)

Dishonoured Cheque Information System (DCHEQS) is a computerised database system developed and maintained by Bank Negara to collect, process, store and generate information related to dishonoured cheques.

----- Protected content

The real most important ones are the SSM and CTOS equivalent, but if you guys know something like the rest, I'd like to know.

Thanks!

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners