Join now

Internships for Yayasan Goodwill graduates (Jakarta)

Views

Dear Internations members,

I am a member of the Social Welfare of the British Women Association. One of our most valuable projects is Yayasan Goodwill International which grants scholarships to University of Indonesia to talented students from underprivileged families.

Many of them come from isolated rural farming areas and earned their place in UI through immense efforts and talent.

Unfortunately, upon their graduation quite a few of the students struggle to find their place in this market-they obviously do not have personal connections nor solid professional experience. Sometimes engineers end up in sales etc.

Therefore, we are trying to secure internships in order to make sure the students do not waste their education working outside their expertise.

I have tried to place some of the students with companies, however, honestly, some companies are just not "bothered".

If your company is able to give a chance to a new graduate please let me know.

This could be a "win win" situation for both parties as you get a clever, educated open minded intern (paid or non-paid) and the intern gets to be exposed to a real work place, gets training and possibly secures an employment.

You can contact me for more details on graduating students at Protected content or Protected content

Let's give back to this country and its lovely humble people.

Thank you,
Dinara Kelly

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners