Introductory Broker – Sales/Marketing Executive
A well-established agency in commodities and shipping looking for a self-motivated results driven individual to head the Indonesian agency as the Introductory Broker for the oldest and largest independent futures brokerage and clearing firm in the United States.
The Candidate will possess:
• Bachelor's Degree as a minimum (Preferably in business/marketing)
• A basic knowledge of derivatives, foreign exchange and international markets
• Outstanding natural sales ability
• A strong desire for financial / career success
• Excellent networking and relationship management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to fluently speak and write English
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
Job responsibilities will include:
• Expanding the current client base and local presence through marketing and sales activities
• Preparing concise monthly reports for regional office
• Liaising regularly with regional office on planning, marketing, and administrative activities
• Attending networking events and seminars to build current connections, knowledge and database
• Developing efficient database for current accounts
• Monitoring all accounts and maintaining existing relationships
• Scheduling meetings and presenting in a clear/ direct manner (no ambiguities)
• Educating clients on the trading platform and assisting with any difficulties they may be having
All training will be provided and support given to the successful candidate. Salary will be negotiated given the applicant and relevant experience in this industry.
Pls forward CVs through to Protected content / Protected content or send my account an email with subject as Ad title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.