Dear Fellow Internations,
I would like to share some of job vacant in Greater Area Jakarta as follows :
CORPORATE MARKETING DIRECTOR
Job Requirements :
• Having min. 8 years experience as a Corporate Marketing Director/ General Manager in a property/ hospitality industry.
• Providing outstanding and expenditious marketing strategies and vast resources for property/ hospitality industry.
• Having a wide scope of Marketing Strategic, Trends and Implementations.
• Excellent communication Skill and Strong Interpersonal Skills.
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
• Good proficiency in English Is a must.
CORPORATE IT MANAGER
Job Description :
• Corporate IT Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring all network and data communications activities; promotes confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and informations; directs network staff in the design, installation, operation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of hardware and software data facilities; provides departmental support for network communication projects; performs related duties as required.
• Act as Team Leader for the administration and maintenance the internet information processing infrastructure (computer hardware, software, network communication facilities).
• Monitors, reports and advise regarding information technology implementation risks, performance, effectiveness in support business activities
• Plans, tests, and reviews effectiveness of disaster recovery plans.
• Design, implements and evaluate information facilities usage policy.
• Recommends, conducts vendor selection process for information facilities purchasing.
• Act as Team Leader for the procurement, distribution, inventory of hardware and software to support development activities, new hire training programs and provides additional support when necessary.
• Perform new technology, security awareness seminar, training to all departments.
• Continues educate, training, certification on related information technology areas to meet professional/industry competency expectations.
• Assist research on software manufacturing and its supporting technologies.
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experiences.
• Knowledge of SQL and website technologies
• Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment
• Strong understanding and excellent administering for the documentation of ISO policies and procedures
• Good proficiency in English is a MUST
• Having min. 3 years experience as Corporate IT Manager
Job Description :
• Provide strategic solutions to clients marketing needs
• Conduct strategic marketing analysis and planning, as well as market and competitive research
• Support new business initiatives/ research and presentations/ proposals
• Develop and recommend results driven solutions
• Generate incremental revenue with new and existing client through strategic recommendations
• Develop and/or assist members of all departments with a clear and documented marketing plan for delivery of marketing solutions that are based on strategic direction
• Take an analytical approach to problem solving by incorporating the standard company marketing plan outline and templates
• Support efforts of all our clients and provide guidance, support and ideas for improvement or efficiency of strategic marketing solutions
• Research marketing trends to provide current and relevant recommendations
• Understanding the client’s market and their competition
• Evaluate marketing plans upon completion and provide reports to clients
• Having min. 4 years experience as a Marketing Manager in retail industry (business to business) or FMCG
• Age max. 40 years old
• Min. Bachelor Degree, graduated from reputable university with GPA min 3.00 (scale 4.00)
• Preferably to understand the business to business strategy
• Possessing aggressively yet effective strategies in product distributions
• Strong leadership skill
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Good proficiency in English is a Must
Job Descriptions :
• Provide advises to the head of the legal services of a particular company
• Manage both the internal and external legal resources
• Give legal support to the company during company policies, disputes, employment, contracts, etc
• Read & review all the legal documents of a particular company and make sure they are properly made and drafted.
Job Requirements :
• Having min. 5 years experience as a Corporate Legal Advisor in a law firm/ IT Company/ Retail industry
• Good oral and written communication is a MUST
• Must have a strong knowledge of the law
• Possess a college or university degree in law related field and a master degree in the same subject
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Good Proficiency in English language is a MUST.
If you feel interested to apply this job vacant, kindly drop your resume to my email address at Protected content or drop me message if you have any questions regarding this job.