Uniprep Junior College (UJC) is part of UniSadhuGuna International Education (UIE) a private higher education group in Indonesia that provides a wide range of educational services for over 30,000 students a year. Derived from the Sanskrit words meaning 'Noble Scholar', UniSadhuGuna was set up by Yayasan Persaudaraan Bangbayang '66 and now has over 25 years of experience in education. This dynamic Foundation comprises business and social leaders, all former graduates of Indonesia's finest universities.
Uniprep Junior College (UJC), is a Senior High School Program implementing the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) from the UK based awarding body Pearson Edexcel. This allows students to progress to higher qualifications and, in turn, to university degree programs internationally. At UJC 2 streams of study are offered: Business and Science.
We're currently have a job opening for Economics teacher with the following requirements :
1. Bachelor in related field (Economics).
2. Minimum 1 year teaching, preferably International schools and/or IGCSE programs.
3. Fluent in spoken and written English.
4. Computer literate.
5. Can work in a team.
6. Willing to assist students outside of class.
7. Willing to communicate with parents.
8. Placement in Kelapa Gading.
If you're qualify for this position, please drop an email to me at christine. Protected content