Join now

Looking for a job in Indonesia (Jakarta)

I am currently working as a flight attendant for Lufthansa but want to relocate to Indonesia.
Therefore I am looking for a part time or seasonal job in Indonesia (preferably in Jakarta) that allows me to still keep my current job in Germany for the beginning (as I can pretty much adjust my airline job accordingly). I would also consider a full time job though if it is something that would offer me a real perspective of a life in Indonesia.
I have 6 years work experience (as a senior flight attendant) in customer service dealing with different nationalities (mainly asian people) working for one of the leading airlines in the world. I am also a skydiving instructor with 9 years experience in the skydiving business. Furthermore I hold a basic bartender license of the German Bartender School and a south african helicopter PPL I would want to turn into a CPL if I find a sponsor or some kind of training/job deal offer.
Depending on the job offer I could also provide a "buy-in" (paying for a required training for example) of around 100.000 Euro. I would also possibly be interested in a good business idea I could join to work out a life in Indonesia together!

I have a professional, neat and tidy appearance, distinctive social skills needed for international customer service, I am linguistically talentated, motivated, creative, very structured/organized and reliable.
In case anyone has a job offer, contact, suggestion, idea or just some thoughts for me that might be of help please don't hesitate to contact me! :)

I am currently in Jakarta until the end of the month!

Jakarta Forum