Join now

Looking for a Spa outlet for collaboration (Jakarta)

I'm an MD and clinical hypnotherapist and currently looking for a spa / rejuvenation outlet to collaborate as hypnosis could be a great additional value to the spa. Also,a hypnosis session could be tiring, so relaxation is required, and a spa / other relaxing outlet will be a good one to collaborate. Usually hypnotherapist opens a practice in a clinic, but I wanna do something different, as in many cases,

Hypnotherapy is sometimes associated with ‘last resort’, so if someone has psychosomatic disease and has been ‘shopping’ to many doctors and they cant find the root of the problem, then they go to hypnotherapist. But actually there are many aspects that can be done and that psychosomatic disorder is just one of the too many issues that can be handled by hypnotherapist. I can also do Past Life Regresssion but don’t do it just because the client asks for it.

As I reside in Kalimalang area, East of Jakarta, I prefer to look for a place in Central or South Jakarta and a bit north up to Kelapa Gading is still OK. However, BSD, Karawaci or Pluit is a bit too far for me…

Thanks in advance guys… Contact me at georgina. Protected content , or Protected content ..