Join now

Looking for Adminstrator (GA-HDR) and Sales (Jakarta)

Hi Everyone,

First off, let me save time by saying I can only accept locals only. Sorry to all the Expats! (maybe in Protected content
If you guys know someone good, send em my way!

=========================================================

We are a Chemicals company opening our new branch in Jakarta Utara and are looking to build a Sales team and Administrative support team.

Established more than 30 years ago, we are now a leading Sealant and Adhesive manufacturer and trader from Malaysia, primarily in the OEM market. We are ISO Protected content TS Protected content and are a T1 supplier to all Automotive Assemblers in Malaysia.
We are opening our new Indonesian Branch in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta and are looking for employees to fill in key positions.

We require a strong sales team made of experienced Sales Personnel that will focus on the ‘Automotive Aftermarket’, ‘Construction & ACP’ and/or ‘Automotive OEM & T1 supplier’ markets.

We are also looking for experienced Administrators that can process, document and file the company’s activities. It will be focusing on GA-HDR and you will help shape the HR policies and assist in company taxes.

PM me your contact and a short paragraph about yourself and your experiences (don't attach a resume yet) and I will get back to you. Positions available 1st Dec onwards.

=========================================================

To manage expectations, we are starting small and expanding from there, so don't expect a large fancy office. We are planning to be slightly more competitive than the local companies with aggressive growth and internal training.

Jakarta Forum