Join now

Looking for Adminstrator (GA-HDR) and Sales (Jakarta)

Hi Everyone,

First off, let me save time by saying I can only accept locals only. Sorry to all the Expats! (maybe in Protected content
If you guys know someone good, send em my way!

=========================================================

We are a Chemicals company opening our new branch in Jakarta Utara and are looking to build a Sales team and Administrative support team.

Established more than 30 years ago, we are now a leading Sealant and Adhesive manufacturer and trader from Malaysia, primarily in the OEM market. We are ISO Protected content TS Protected content and are a T1 supplier to all Automotive Assemblers in Malaysia.
We are opening our new Indonesian Branch in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta and are looking for employees to fill in key positions.

We require a strong sales team made of experienced Sales Personnel that will focus on the ‘Automotive Aftermarket’, ‘Construction & ACP’ and/or ‘Automotive OEM & T1 supplier’ markets.

We are also looking for experienced Administrators that can process, document and file the company’s activities. It will be focusing on GA-HDR and you will help shape the HR policies and assist in company taxes.

PM me your contact and a short paragraph about yourself and your experiences (don't attach a resume yet) and I will get back to you. Positions available 1st Dec onwards.

=========================================================

To manage expectations, we are starting small and expanding from there, so don't expect a large fancy office. We are planning to be slightly more competitive than the local companies with aggressive growth and internal training.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Jakarta Forum