We are looking for a house assistant (preferrably a live-in one) in Central Jakarta (Jakarta Pusat) area, who can cook very well.
We currently have one assistant, whose major responsibilities are cleaning the house and ironing. Although one of the main task is preparing meals and cooking, the candidate is expected to give some helping hands in other house cores and duties. We have no pets nor kids.
Ideally the candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Have worked many years previously for expats/ embassies/ abroad, with letter of references.
- We do understand and able to speak bahasa Indonesia as well for communication, however we appreciate if the candidate could speak/ understand English (min basic level).
- Able to work from 7:00 AM to 18:00 PM (incl. lunch and rest time in between already).
- Able to cook very well (ideally incl. bread and able to read recipes).
- Know the process of preparing and cooking (local and international).
- Understand the standard of hygiene.
- Honest, professional, discreet, have good discipline, reliable, healthy, hard working, clean, can-do attitude, team-player, have positive mindset.
- Have good track records.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience incl. the 13th month salary and bonus.
If you are interested or know a good candidate for this position, kindly email us to: Protected content or contact us at Protected content further discussion.