Join now

Looking for Roommate (Jakarta)

Hi ..

I'm looking for female roommate to share 2BR apt in Taman Anggrek Condominium (unit 88 sqm)

Sorry, no couple or pet

RATE : IDR 3,000,000/month Excludes utilities
TERMS : 3 or 6 months in advance Protected content security deposit*
The ROOM : 3x3m, furnished with a single bed and a wardrobe
Sharing : kitchen, bathroom, free TV cable , all furniture come with the apartment.
Utility : water, electricity, cleaning service, wireless internet (+/- IDR 800k per person/ month)

Looking only Female roommate , full time professional
About me : Asian female in her 30s, full time professional

*The price & terms above are fixed . I will consider monthly at IDR 4,000,000 excluding utilities. It is a very fair Advance payment is normal practice here, especially for strategic locations at the west Jakarta such as Taman Anggrek.

I'm looking to have a roommate with similar mindset when it comes to sharing as opposed to just getting occupation.
Feel free to contact me for this matter to : Protected content

Taman Anggrek Condominium is one of prestigious city living at West Jakarta , we are on top of Taman Anggrek Mall walking distance to APL Office Building and Central Park Mall.
Although we living on the top of mall, we still can have peaceful and decent ambiance at the condo with the convenience living next to both biggest and luxurious malls including cineplex, skating rink, supermarkets, food court, restaurant and large department stores, you’ll never be short of dining, shopping and entertainment options.
How to locate the Condominium complex just spot the big LED Screen, on the way from/to Airport (yes that us...!!) or just go to this link :
Strategically located in Slipi, West Jakarta, with adjacent toll roads to the city center and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (+/ Protected content , easy access to public transportation such as Taxi, motorcycle taxi, busway etc.

Jakarta Forum