Join now

Looking for trainee position (Jakarta)

Views

Hello everyone,

i am david , I am currently studying economics in Germany and will be taking my final master exam in spring Protected content . The main focus of my studies are strategic marketing, industrial organization and monetary policy. International experience is a key skill today and after my 6 month internship at, TRUMPF Pte Ltd in Singapore in the marketing devision for south east asia, i would like to work overseas.
I travelled three times to Indonesia and everytime it was such a great experience. I would like to learn more about this fascinating country and be part of the development process. It will be a challenging operating field, but I'm ready for new exciting projects in Indonesia.

Familiarizeing myself quickly and with great motivation with new fields is one of my strengths. Effective teamwork and communication orientation is as important to me as an open working atmosphere. Iam open for any trainee or job position related to my studies.

Iam currently working as a working student at Bosch Power Tools at the purchasing division. Before that i had my internship at TRUMPF in Singapore for 6 months. Protected content had a 8 month internship at Bosch Power Tools at the sales devision and afterwards i worked 5 month at Bosch Rexroth at the product management.

If you need further information please dont hesitate to contact me!
Protected content

Many thanks in advance
David

Jakarta Forum