Join now

Looking to get back on the Expat circuit :) (Jakarta)

Hi all :)

I've lived in Atlanta, Montreal, Canberra, Sydney and now my birthplace of Jakarta. I've been here for about 5 years now learning how to interact with locals mainly to do business.
Now, I'm looking to make new expats friends in Jakarta! I guess you could say I miss having the multicultural surroundings I've always had as a kid in Montreal!

English is my primary language but I weave in and out Bahasa once in a while. My french is a bit rusty :) Culturally, I'm more American/Australian than I am Indonesian even though, I'm Chinese-Indonesian by blood.

I'm an active sport haha. I love rollerblading, basketball, tennis, once in a while, hiking. It's been a tough finding local friends who are into the same hobbies as I am (which is why I'm opening my door to friends of other nationalities whom I hope to have broader interests too!) and I'm still adjusting how to communicate with locals. Other than that, I'm in the process of taking in side jobs alongside my music career.

So hey! I'm looking forward to meeting you! Let me know and send me a PM or WhatsApp me: Protected content door is open that wide lol)

A little more about me:

In the past 5 years, I've gained degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems and built careers as a designer and project manager in the technology industry. I'm also a singer-songwriter-rapper-dancer. I've performed at Djakarta Warehouse Project Protected content recently in Protected content , a reality TV show called The Remix on NET TV as my DJ duo group, AVVE. Early this year in Protected content , we will release our second EP. Aside from that, I'm a creative consultant for technology, music and real estate projects.

I'd like to make new friends who can broaden my outlook on the world and on life. I am more than happy to contribute the knowledge that I've gained through my experiences back to your lives and to this International community.

Hit me up! I'm looking forward to just chilling (no flex zone) or something more than that is cool too :)

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners