Join now

MAIDS - ready to work thru Ramadan and Eid (Jakarta)

Hi, I am have two maids to recommend since we are leaving Indonesia this month. Both would be ready to work through Ramadan and reasonably through Idul Fitri, whether part-time or more permanently. Anyone interested in my referral?

LIVE-OUT MAID: Sri Wariyanti (Yanti Protected content worked for my family over the last 3 years as a cook and maid; could cook Indonesian, Chinese, and Western dishes; could cook well by her own and follow recipes; also could do regular household shores – cleaning, laundry, ironing and overseeing maintenance; ready to work through Ramadan and reasonably through Idul Fitri.
More references: Ana at Protected content Protected content

LIVE-OUT MAID: Lilik Mujiati (Lili Protected content worked for my family a few times over the last 4 years, when I needed an additional maid because my more other maids were not available; very diligent in regular household shores – cleaning, laundry, ironing and overseeing maintenance; would be hesitant to do cooking all by herself but could well follow guidance on what to prepare for cooking and, of course, cleaning after; ready to work through Ramadan and reasonably through Idul Fitri.
More references: Ana at Protected content Protected content

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners