Join now

Need a Musician For Aspiring My Singing Abilities (Jakarta)

Views

Hello guys!

I'm currently preparing and planning to make my own song to spend my long holiday with aspiring my singing abilities. The song is about my dream Korean girlfriend whose name is Shery Ahn, anchor woman of NHK World TV in Tokyo, Japan.

Well, just a short description why I like her cause she is so beautiful than any Korean women celebrities and easy to smile in her "professionalist" personality.

The lyrics is already written by myself. This is for my solo musical career and I don't establish a band. And what I need is the musical composition for my own song. Cause it's a personal romance song, I want the ballad and sad + romantic genre music composition. That consits of maybe ballad guitars, ballad piano, ballad bass, drums and keyboards. So that's why I need musician to make my project optimistic become true.

I targeted to release my own song in Indonesian, English and Korean (cause she is Korean and rapid growing of Korean wave especially K-POP music around the world) first. Then versions in Japanese (cause I like Japan since I was child) and Mandarin Chinese (due to many Overseas Chinese communities in Indonesia) will be released later. I hope my project will become true. And also share your musical abilities.

Thanks
James

E-mails and my Facebook accounts: Protected content or Protected content

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners