Join now

Needing Short Term Rent? (Jakarta)

Moving to Jakarta can be challenging if you have never been here before, and staying in a hotel while you work things out can be lonely. I have a lovely spacious, fully furnished room available for short term rent while you find yourself the perfect apartment/house.

In my experience, it was very confusing trying to work out what are good areas, locations, and suitable apartment complexes when you have no idea of where things are and their associated traffic challenges! I didn't realise that in Jakarta you don't actually 'walk' places like you do in other countries. Walking to work is a slim possibility. Temperature, pollution and lack of footpaths (even in the CBD) will ensure you arrive to work in a dirty sweaty mess after only 5 minutes!

My iconic apartment is situated in Permata Hijau, South Jakarta, which is central to Senayan, Gandaria, and Pondok Indah. It is about 30 mins (in traffic) from the CBD but taxis are very cheap. It has all the associated amenities: tennis court, pool, gym etc.

I am offering you a place to catch your breath and find your feet while you work out your next step. The apartment is spacious and tastefully decorated with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Everything is provided, just bring your suitcase. You will be sharing with me, a 44 year old kiwi expat who has been here a little over 2 years.

If I can be of assistance please let me know.
Best wishes