Join now

Nice apt for rent - Taman Rasuna - 4mill rp (Jakarta)

CALL OR SMS: Protected content

Renting out room in tower 11, 30th floor Taman Rasuna, the renting period is three months and then renewable.
Address: Jalan HR. Rasuna Said, Suite PO-01A, Kuningan, Setiabudi, Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta
Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

4 mill rp a month, (maid, electricity and utilities is totally around 700k a month depending on usage of course)
It is a two bedroom apt, nicely fully furnished with kitchen equipment, ready to move in.
The room is the bigger of two bedrooms in the apartement, and has a private bathroom with shower.
The roommate is a nice and tidy Malaysian Chinese guy working as a cost consultant on construction projects here. He very often goes home to his wife and newborn son in Kuala Lumpur in the weekends.
Prayer call sounds from the Mosque is not an issue in this apartment. I have never been waken up by the mosque in my three months here.

Taman Rasuna has a lot of amenities, two pools, two basketball courts, tennis court, football court, health club, 24/7 shops, a hotel connected to the building, many offices connected to the complex area offering everything from a haircut to travel agent services.

I'm moving back to Norway 8th January. I still have 3 months left of the rent of the apartment.
Therefore I'm looking to rent it out for that period.

An opportunity:
This is a very good opportunitiy for someone wishing to test out Taman Rasuna, as you normally would have to commit for a 6 months period.

If this is interesting please don't contact me here contact me on my phone or email:
Protected content
Protected content