Join now

Power ppl (Jakarta)

It's just in my thoughts to create this thread... Power ppl who abuse n bully ppl...

We can see in our life either in family, work, friends or community or even country that this kind of things happened in our life... Easy example is politics happened in this local area which I dont need to tell the story as most ppl know...

My question is how do we react regarding this matter ? R we keep quiet n endure, or report to higher ppl even though we know maybe some report being throw out to trash bin or some report been take in a good action... or we choose to stand up for ourselves and dont let them take course in our life...

I had this kind of power play happened in me twice this week even though its very tiny bit small power which I can choose to ignore as it will not affect my life, but I also thought what will happened if I choose to ignore and this "power ppl" attack others small new ppl to bully n abuse in perhaps good words to pretending ?

I dont react in retaliate to "power ppl" I prefer to avoid conflict as they make their own enemies...in the end I choose to report this matter to higher ppl that perhaps they can choose to ignore or take action... I feel I contribute something even its very small tiniest things...

Conclusion : Let's be brave n do smallest things even it might not change things but it might change something in you :)
* penny for your thoughts

Jakarta Forum

Our Global Partners