Join now

Private tutor of Maths and Physics (for free)! (Jakarta)

Dear Parents (and students),

I am a student of University of New South Wales (Australia) of Mining Engineering Program.
Currently undertaking program leave from the university and relaxing in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara, before going back to Sydney next year.
During my time in Jakarta, I would like to help your children about their Mathematics and Physics education. I can help with their homework and explain the materials one by one with full attention given. All levels of education are welcome.
As I'm doing this for the sole purpose of gaining experience, I'd happily help your children without reimbursement of any kind.

Detail about myself:
My name is Anak Luhur, male. Was born in Bali, Protected content . After finishing my high school diploma, I went to Australia to pursue an engineering degree.
I am very open minded person and understand social culture of different national background.
I also have a great interest on current global event. From Mars Rover "Curiosity" and Political event in US, to the dark comedy of Great Britain.
Love science and admire Richard Feynman. You can watch his talk here: Protected content

Please contact me at Protected content

Jakarta Forum