Join now

renovated 2 bed apartment next to Thamrin city (Jakarta)

A beautiful renovated and cheap apartment for rent in the heart of Jakarta.
The very modern apartment comes completely fully furnished with everything you could think of to move straight in and make it your new home.
The master bedroom is fitted out with beautiful dark brown varnished wooden interior, huge mirrored wardrobes and a kingsize bed your body will sink into,
The 2nd bedroom again has a beautiful design with mirrored wardrobes, a single bed, desk and chair to do any work needed or to make it into a office.
The living-room has a nice comfortable red 2 seater sofa facing towards the 32INCH TV hanging up on the wall with a nice varnished wooden DVD drawers directly underneath the TV.
The kitchen is fully fitted with everything you need :- stove, microwave, 2door fridge freezer, water dispenser, plates and cutlery.
Dinning room table and 3 chairs.
The bathroom is very clean and modern, with toilet, sink, a nice clean walk in shower and washing machine/dryer.
The building come with gym, a very modern style swimming pool and jacuzzi, also a BBQ area for your relaxing days.
Building joins onto a shopping mall for you to do all your grocery shopping and cloth shopping.
Cozmo terrace is in the heart of Jakarta and only a 5minute walk to plaza Indonesia, grand Indonesia, thamrin city and many other places.
Extremely good apartment for the price.
I also have many other apartments in this area and taman rasuna area so please don't hesitate in getting in contact with me and I'll show you around.

9.000.000IDR a month
Contact info.
Protected content
Tel- Protected content