Join now

Room in Shared 2 BR in Taman Rasuna (Jakarta)

Room in Shared 2BR in Taman Rasuna available on August 23rd.

It is a very nice two bedroom apartment in Taman Rasuna and looking for a nice person to share it with. Monthly rate is Protected content and includes water, electricity, wifi and maid service. The apartment is fully equipped including linens, furniture, groceries, balcony, access to swimming pool, Epicentrum shops and restaurants; lots of kitchen appliances; and maid service twice per week.

I am a 32 year old Partnerships Manager at an international NGO, originally from New York City. I am passionate about climate change, sanitation, renewable energy and agriculture and spend a lot of time thinking about these at my job. When I am not working, I like to go away for the weekend or stay in Jakarta to visit friends, eat out, go to bars, occasionally do liver-healthy activities such as scuba diving and read non-fiction books, but not nearly as much as I intend to. I have lived in the Big Durian for 3 years now, 4 years in Indonesia.

Let me know if you are interested ( Protected content ) and I will send you more info and photos.

Jakarta Forum