Join now

School Psychologist/ MA Clinical Psychology (Jakarta)

Greetings.

I am traveling with my wife (a Jakarta native/ Indonesian citizen) in Jakarta, on a family visa valid until December 29, Protected content . While I am here, I am exploring the potential of being able to contribute to the country with the rare & unique skill set that I have to offer:

Substance Abuse Professional, Protected content , NAADAC, USA
School Psychologist, Protected content University, California, USA
Diplomate & Board Certified Professional Counselor, Protected content Psychotherapeutic Association, USA
Marriage and Family Therapist, Protected content , California, USA
M.A. Clinical Psychology, Protected content University, California, USA
Personal Trainer, Protected content , National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA), USA
B.S., Protected content University, New Jersey, USA

Recent work experience:

Employee Assistance Program Management: Protected content
School Psychologist Internship: Protected content
Personal Fitness Trainer: Protected content
Chemical Dependency Counselor: Protected content
Employee Assistance Program Management: Protected content
Chemical Dependency Coordinator: Protected content

Although I have not worked in the field, I am pretty well suited to work in holistic health (mind/body/soul/spirit). I am American, 35 years old, healthy & fit. Please note that I am not in any way offering services, but instead making myself available to exchange dialogue (pre screening/ interview etc.) with potential employers. Preferred locations: Jakarta/ Bogor/ Bali (will consider anywhere in Indonesia)

Please PM me here and/ or email Protected content if you are interested, or know of good information. I can provide specifics re: References and Organizations formerly employed by to potential employers and recruiters.

Thank you,
Sam

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Jakarta Forum