Join now

School Psychologist/ MA Clinical Psychology (Jakarta)

I am traveling with my wife (a Jakarta native/ Indonesian citizen) in Jakarta, on a family visa valid until December 29, Protected content . While I am here, I am exploring the potential of being able to contribute to the country with the rare & unique skill set that I have to offer:

Substance Abuse Professional, Protected content , NAADAC, USA
School Psychologist, Protected content University, California, USA
Diplomate & Board Certified Professional Counselor, Protected content Psychotherapeutic Association, USA
Marriage and Family Therapist, Protected content , California, USA
M.A. Clinical Psychology, Protected content University, California, USA
Personal Trainer, Protected content , National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA), USA
B.S., Protected content University, New Jersey, USA

Recent work experience:

Employee Assistance Program Management: Protected content
School Psychologist Internship: Protected content
Personal Fitness Trainer: Protected content
Chemical Dependency Counselor: Protected content
Employee Assistance Program Management: Protected content
Chemical Dependency Coordinator: Protected content

Although I have not worked in the field, I am pretty well suited to work in holistic health (mind/body/soul/spirit). I am American, 35 years old, healthy & fit. Please note that I am not in any way offering services, but instead making myself available to exchange dialogue (pre screening/ interview etc.) with potential employers. Preferred locations: Jakarta/ Bogor/ Bali (will consider anywhere in Indonesia)

Please PM me here and/ or email Protected content if you are interested, or know of good information. I can provide specifics re: References and Organizations formerly employed by to potential employers and recruiters.

Thank you,