Join now

Seeking: Media, Event or Tourism Related Positions (Jakarta)

Hello Jakarta-based InterNations Members.

I am visiting Jakarta from Australia scoping employment/contract opportunities here during September. Very impressed with the level of support and communication I have seen between members so far. Please find below my general areas of interest;

MEDIA: Keen to explore challenging work in the media industry (whether that be reporting, social media strategy, marketing, business development) with Indonesian or multi-national companies. My experience ranges from freelance writing/reporting (with articles published in various newspapers and magazines), through to developing tailored social media strategies for clients.

EVENTS: Open to opportunities working with teams to develop, promote and manage high-end events or niche networking events. My experience with events covers: launch events, tourism & hospitality, cross-cultural promotion, international careers, business networking and business development. In addition I have been engaged as an event MC and conference chairperson.

TOURISM: Interested also in any tourism roles that involve: destination development, destination marketing and general tourism training.

Look forward to hearing from InterNation Members with opportunities and/or recommendations.

Jakarta Forum