Join now

Skilled Brit looking for paid abuse.... (Jakarta)

* disclaimer... Not BDSM!

Hey there peoples of the forum. I am here in Jakarta and looking for someone to pay me in return for me providing them with a stunning skillset to help improve their business. I am a former Special Project guy from the financial trading world (think professional problem solver), who also has extensive hospitality experience... Its like i am a double whammy candidate! i can solve IT problems whilst knowing how to make a stunning martini, or designing a 5 course meal!

My linked-in profile is available at 302pm.com and you can get me by emailing any address under that domain... even Protected content works!

On a more serious note, I don't code. I chose to spend my time away from my mothers basement, and out in the real world, and have always worked with teams much better at coding than i ever would be.

I can however send my full CV over to you, and i really do have a ton of certifications and over 20 years of real world working experience.

Have a great day people, and please do spread this around if you know of any vacancies.

Thanks

Piero.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Jakarta Forum