Join now

Spare room to rent in top end apartment in Senayan (Jakarta)

I am a British expat looking to rent a spare room in my apartment as it is too big just for me!

190m2, 3 bed apartment in Senayan Residence that has just been fully redocorated and has brand new furniture. Fantastic location overlooking Senayan Golf Course and 10 minutes walk (or 2 minute taxi) to Senayan City and Plaza Senayan..

I have a 24m2 bedroom to rent for Protected content per month - prices are a little higher than other posts as this is a very high end property

Apartment facilities include daily food hall supermarket & daily kitchen restaurant (don't need to go outside for food shopping, ever!), 2 swimming pools, very good gym, covered tennis court, squash court, table tennis table, laundry service, atm.

As for me, I am 29 yr old male from Scotland. I like to keep fit and play quite a lot of sport in my spare time (currently trying to pick up golf although it is taking a long time to learn!). I tend to work hard during the week and then relax at weekends going to cinema and eating out or travelling to other parts of Indonesia. If you are interested just drop me an email on Protected content or text on Protected content we can take it from there - thanks.