Join now

Studio Room To Let, Tamansari Semanggi (Jakarta)

I am renting out a studio room, 33 m2, on the 12th floor of Tower B. The studio is fully furnished complete with tv, kitchen set, wardrobes, cups, plates and eating utensils, etc. It is a brand new studio and very clean. You will also have an en-suite bathroom.

The location is very central, that is in Jl. Akrie 134, Semanggi. It is situated at the back of Planet Hollywood and next to Menara Mulia building on Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto. A hospital, malls, petrol stations, grocery shops are all within close vicinity to the apartment.

The atmosphere and surrounding area are quiet. The people around including staff and security guys are friendly and helpful. Spacious parking area for those with vehicles. Spacious swimming pool for those who likes swimming for fitness. There is also a good size gym with brand new equipment inside the apartment. Other commerce include Hair Affairs salon, laundry shops, dental care, and plenty of restaurants.

The price per month for the studio is USD Protected content minimum 6 months rent payable in advance. Viewing is available on weekends only.

If you are insterested, please contact me via internations or text me at Protected content number).

Thank you.