Join now

Tamansari Apartment Sudirman (Jakarta)

Hi all,
I'm currently interning at UNESCO Jakarta; however, I need to leave in mid-January due to emergency back in my country.
Anyone interested in fully furnished apartment unit for lease (direct) please do not hesitate to contact me!

One Room for Rent with below details:
TamanSari Apartment Sudirman (9th Floor)
Jalan Bek Murad no. 42, Karet Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan

1. Spacious room (33㎡) for one or two persons
2. full-furnished (w air-conditioner, of course); balcony available; no insects/mosquitoes in the room (9th floor); strong water pressure in the shower; queen-sized bed
3. Mini mart on the first floor (dry-cleaning available) for groceries, and a cafe/restaurant - very convenient to find everything within the apartment.
4. Security guards work 24 hrs.
5. Great location close to most of big areas in Jakarta, (eg. only 5, Protected content fare to Lotte Avenue Mall or Kuningan city; nearby Pacific Place Mall; less than 10,000 fare to plaza senayan area); Easy to grab a taxi, since it is close to the main Sudirman road.

rent period: 17th January Protected content March Protected content
security deposit: 4 mill rp
monthly rent : 4 mill rp (x 2months)

The rent can be negotiable. Since you will receive the security deposit after the contract, basically you can take over with only 8 million rupiah for private and cozy home. I would like to highly recommend this unit to people staying in Jakarta for a short time, and looking for a modest home. Please contact me through below and I can send you pictures of my room if you want.

Protected content / Protected content LINE message ID: jaimeelee91