Join now

Thai - English speaking translator wanted! (Jakarta)

I am Eva and working for the startup HappyFresh, which is currently based in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
We are currently looking for a thai-speaking foodie who wants to join our fast-growing company in Jakarta or Kuala Lumpur.
Please allow me to introduce myself in more detail.

HappyFresh is a food company which enables customers to get their groceries delivered to their doorstep in just one hour. We are planning to expand our service in offering our customers delicious recipes.
Our business is international, fast-paced and fun work environment, but especially fast-growing. That is why we are always looking for new employees.
Currently we are looking for an English & Thai speaking translator to translate and create our new recipes.

What would be your tasks?
- Translating recipes from Thai into English and vice versa
- Making our recipes more attractive by using your creative writing skills
- Proofreading other recipes and editing them in line with our writing style
- Ensure all recipes are put into our database correctly
- Ability to create original recipes is a strong advantage, and if you can cook well, take pictures, and love writing about it – there will be plenty of interesting tasks and growth opportunities in our company

What you should already have?
Protected content experience in a food-related business
Protected content level of creativity and independent thinking
Protected content for food and cooking, with knowledge about ingredients and cooking processes
Protected content approach to tight deadlines
Protected content organised and detail-oriented
Please let me know if you or somebody you know would be interested in joining our big HappyFresh Family!
Also feel free to contact me on any other questions!

All the best from Kuala Lumpur,
Eva Marbach
email: Protected content
phone: Protected content

Jakarta Forum