Join now

The Penthouse - Bellagio Mansion (Jakarta)

Looking for a housemate to share this decadent apartment.

This might seem a little extravagant to get the penthouse in the one of Jakarta's premium residences in one of the best areas (Mega Kuningan) though per room it actually works out cheaper than getting your own apartment.

I've been searching for an apartment for a while and haven't seen anything like this one. It's massive 311sqm, obviously amazing views, tastefully furnished, has two kitchens (not sure why, make because you can?), car park and even has a jacuzzi.

If you aren't familiar with the building it's got an infamously large pool, gym and your neighbors are all ambassadors. Great restaurants and a mall all walking distance.

This apartment is fully serviced, all expenses included - utilities, internet, cable TV, maid services, washing/ironing etc

Now getting to the price... The room sizes vary, so thinking of breaking the room costs as follows.

Master bed room - $1,800pm (it's stupid large)
bedroom Protected content
bedroom Protected content
bedroom Protected content (actually the study, we are plan to convert)

You'd be sharing with an Aussie (me, 32yo) and a Dane (male, 28yo). We both run tech start ups here and naturally looking to take over the world :)

Looking for 2 like minded people that are looking to make the most of their stay in Jakarta. An apartment like this only comes up once in a while and would be such a shame to let this one get away.

Move in date would be 1st Feb.

PM me if you're keen to view this place. Will be going back there on Sat 17th Jan to drool over the place again.

Best,
Simon.

Jakarta Forum