Join now

Traditional new original 1970 Sarongs for sale (Jakarta)

Hi guys

I have 8 sarongs ( brand new ) I inherited from my grandma some 20 yrs ago, which she bought them in year Protected content . They were printed Batik Semar from Solo and Pekalongan, some have price and label tags attached. As they're only 7, I prefer the buyer buys all.

Also I would like to sell a teak wood carving from my grandpa, called Karno Tanding' from the Protected content , 125 x 56 x 5 cm. Well, this one is from teakwood, so it's very heavy, it takes 2 people to lift it up from the wall. So anybody interested should come to my house to check it.

Karno Tanding ( you can google it) is the biggest episode of Baratayuda battle in Kurusetra field, between Arjuna ( represents the good knights from Pandawa Protected content Adipati Basukarno ( represents the bad guys, Kurawa ). Well, better you google it guys.

Call / Whatsapps/Line me at Protected content , or (call and whatsapps only) at Protected content .
Or email me at Protected content so I can send you the pics of the sarong and the wood carving.

Regards

Georgina Mieke

Jakarta Forum