Join now

Traditional new original 1970 Sarongs for sale (Jakarta)

Hi guys

I have 8 sarongs ( brand new ) I inherited from my grandma some 20 yrs ago, which she bought them in year Protected content . They were printed Batik Semar from Solo and Pekalongan, some have price and label tags attached. As they're only 7, I prefer the buyer buys all.

Also I would like to sell a teak wood carving from my grandpa, called Karno Tanding' from the Protected content , 125 x 56 x 5 cm. Well, this one is from teakwood, so it's very heavy, it takes 2 people to lift it up from the wall. So anybody interested should come to my house to check it.

Karno Tanding ( you can google it) is the biggest episode of Baratayuda battle in Kurusetra field, between Arjuna ( represents the good knights from Pandawa Protected content Adipati Basukarno ( represents the bad guys, Kurawa ). Well, better you google it guys.

Call / Whatsapps/Line me at Protected content , or (call and whatsapps only) at Protected content .
Or email me at Protected content so I can send you the pics of the sarong and the wood carving.

Regards

Georgina Mieke

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Jakarta Forum