Join now

Area Youth Foundation - Wine & Cheese Nov 30 5-7pm, Kingston (Jamaica)

Views

From: Diana Thorburn [mailto:diana.thorburn@g mail.com] (email address altered to avoid spammers - you know what to do!)
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, Protected content AM
To: Diana Thorburn
Subject: Area Youth Foundation Wine & Cheese Xmas Fundraiser

Dear Friends
As many of you may know, I am involved with a wonderful organization called the Area Youth Foundation. We have the programme to save Jamaica from crime and violence by rescuing our young people (young men especially) through the dramatic arts, popular culture and self awareness. (I know that sounds ambitious, but it can happen!)

We also, as many non-profit/charity organizations are, struggling financially. So we are having a fund-raising event--a wine & cheese--on Sunday 30 November in the evening. The flier is attached.

Tickets are $1,000 and I really hope you'll not only buy a ticket but you'll actually come to the event. Especially since the gate prize is a case of wine! (how fabulous is that?) And also b/c the Area Youth Krew are going to do a little live performance which you won't want to miss.

Let me know how many tickets you need! And of course there will be tickets at the door.

Thanks and I really hope you will support us.
Diana

P.S. Please circulate this to any friends/mailing lists you think might be appropriate.

For more on AYF:

Protected content

Protected content

Jamaica Forum

Our Global Partners