Join now

Looking for a job (Jamaica)

Hi everybody,my name Daniel Larocque I live in the great white north which is Yellowknife Northwest Territories. Two years ago I came for two weeks and fell in love with this beautiful country which is Jamaica I also met my future wife. This years I came back in March / Protected content place hoping to find the woman that I feel in love with. I saw her and my feelings were as strong as two years before. We went out for lunch then later at night went for a couple of where we sat and just talked. We had so much fun just by sitting there and to talk I didn't want the day to end. We have been talk to each other every day. I love this woman sooo much I want to marry her and start a new life together. So now I'm looking for the opportunity to give myself to the country I'm in love which. Back in Canada I'm a peace officer am a shift supervisor I'm bilingual in both French and English my native tongue is French. So if anybody out there is looking for somebody or company in security or policing well I'm the person.

Jamaica Forum

Our Global Partners