Join now

Television Show Coming To Film in Negril! (Jamaica)

Views

Hello!

My name is Brittany Schoede and I work as an Associate Producer for Travel Channel's #2 rated show, "Xtreme Waterparks".

My job is casting a great group of Protected content , fun-loving, outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic people to be featured at each park.

We are coming to film at Rick's Cafe in Negril on December 6th, and I'm searching to cast an awesome group!

The day would consist of the group jumping from Rick's cliffs into the ocean, over and over again, interacting with each other and having a great time with their friends.

Everyone in the group must be comfortable being filmed in a swimming suit (broadcast in HD), speak english well, must be at least 18 years old and able to be at Rick's Cafe for the entire day on the 6th.

We can offer each person 50USD for their participation in addition to reimbursing them for their gas getting to and from the cafe, and food and drinks throughout the day.

Would you or anyone you know be interested, available and excited about this fun opportunity?

Those interested can email me at Protected content .

Jamaica Forum

Our Global Partners