Female -Marketing Executive (Jeddah)
Female -Marketing Executive -KSA -Candidates under Husband/father sponsor may Apply only !!!
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for marketing activities in Saudi Arabia with support and guidance from the marketing team and the head office in Dubai. He/she will be responsible for conducting lead generation and awareness campaigns range of solutions directly as well as in conjunction with reseller partners. His/her key objective will be to help grow the business by generating leads for the sales team and increasing brand awareness as well.
• Plan activities yearly and quarterly in advance for the four domains of expertise (Unified communication, Information Security, Application Delivery and Cloud Computing)
• Synchronize the central marketing plan with the local one
• Keep abreast of relevant events in the country and recommend the ones suitable for participation
• Organize and execute seminars throughout the country
• Drive traffic to the Executive Briefing Centre by bringing in customers and partners
• Drive TechCafes and Workshops (mini events) for various solutions in key cities in the kingdom.
• Enhance internal communication between central marketing team and local team
• Enhance partner communication in conjunction with the channel manager
• Ensure availability of appropriate collateral for the sales team
• Work in conjunction cross-functional marketing team to achieve the team objectives
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure visibility of the ROI on marketing activities
• Work closely with the General Manager KSA and General Manager marketing to work in sync with quarterly goals and objectives.
• Assists with other Marketing tasks and miscellaneous projects as necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experience in a Marketing position, preferably for marketing technology solutions in a B2B environment
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal in English. Arabic would be an added advantage, but not essential.
• Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects under extreme time constraints
• Ability to maintain creativity, flexibility, and motivation in a team environment
• Past experience in Saudi Arabia preferable
• Degree in Business, Marketing, or Management, or related area of study, or a combination of relevant education and experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably in IT/telecoms industry.
Candidates based in KSA may apply only on Protected content