Join now

FJ CRUISER with 6 inch lift and 35 inch tires! (Jeddah)

Protected content 100,000 km, vehicle is currently located in Jeddah near Stars Avenue Mall.

This vehicle has been extremely well taken care of and all maintenance is up to date. The insurance is valid for another year and all inspections and documentation is valid and ready for transfer.

There is an extensive list of modifications and custom fabrication and quite frankly, I'm not going to attempt to list all of them, but here is a short synopsis:

6 inch Rough Country Lift
Protected content

17 inch Ballistic Wheels
Protected content

35 inch Procomp Xtreme tires
Protected content
Procomp Tires - XTerrain LT 35/12.50 R17

8 inch KC Long Range Rally800 Lights
Protected content
130 Watts of off road lighting

Motortech 10 inch LED Bar

Front Runner Roof Rack
Protected content
This rack has many accessories available including a roof mount tent!

48 inch Hi-Lift-Jack X-treme (Currently roof mounted)
Protected content
The uses for this jack are numerous and it's the perfect trail companion. The jack alone is 1,000SAR!

Icon Bumper
This bumper has the option to install fog lights, towing accessories, winch and includes laser inscribed "ICON" insignia for extra style points.

40mm wheels spacers on all wheels
The wheel spacers have been utilized to provide a wider track for the vehicle in order to sustain stability.

This vehicle has just received a recent maintenance check up. The FJ has a fresh oil change, new wipers, new air intake filter, new CV boots, new wheel bearing. The tires and wheels have about 3,000KM on them. The suspension components are only weeks old and all are in pristine condition.

The factory features of this Toyota include: navigation, subwoofer, rear back up camera, touch screen, steering wheel controls, side running boards and backup sensors.

No expense was spared on this build. All components were shipped to Dubai, UAE and all installation was performed in Dubai, UAE by a professional team. I am selling the vehicle at a loss at 120,000SAR. My loss is your gain. I have a bout 35,000SAR in receipts that have been dated within the last 6 months.

050*748*9013

For pictures:
Protected content

Jeddah Forum