Join now

Introducing myself (Jeddah)

Hi all

I am brand new to forum .... And pretty new to Jeddah to ...so thought I would use the first of my 5 messages to say hi .

So about me ..... Well I am here on a 2 year contract as a nurse in a Jeddah hospital. It's quite hard work actually and of course the way things are done are so very different to what I have been used to so it's taken some adjustment lol. However I work with some great people and am very lucky in that sense.

What I now feel I would like to do is develop friendships and a social life that is separate from my work colleagues and friends in order to keep a healthy balance. However I do not have the first clue how to start. It seems in Jeddah you have to somehow break into a social circle or scene and then you will get the invites .... But how do you get that first break if you don't really know anyone lol. I am still trying to work that one out.

Anyway that's a quick resume of what I am doing in Jeddah and why I am on this site ..... So I can meet new people ........ in Shallah :)

So I look forward t meeting some of you at least in a virtual way thanks to this site ..... And the rest .... Well time will tell lol

Many thanks if you made it this far through my post

Sharon

Jeddah Forum

Our Global Partners