Join now

Invitation: Finance Training for Decision Makers (Jeddah)

Views

Greetings from Entraine!!!

On behalf of Entraine, it is my pleasure to invite you to a prestigious workshop “Finance Training for Decision Makers” being hosted on the 24th, 25th & 26th September Protected content The Radisson Blu Hotel - Jeddah - KSA.

It will be my honor to host you at this prestigious training exclusively designed for the Mid to Top level Finance Professionals. The strategic framework of the training was developed in close cooperation with world renowned trainer
Dr. Patrick White. He currently ranks as a number one Trainer for Leadership courses across the Globe. He has worked in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the last 25 years.

To register kindly fill the attached registration form along with your company seal and your signature, scan a copy and email it to Protected content (Training Coordinator) Should further detailed information be required, please do not hesitate to contact me.

To improve the training overall, we will customize the training according to every individual’s needs and objectives with the help of a pre–course questionnaire giving them an opportunity to mention:

§ Topics of your interest which are not mentioned in the agenda.

§ Challenges faced by you in your day-to-day work as a Leader.

§ Your Expectations from the Training, the Trainer & more.

§ Your response to the questionnaire helps us customise the workshop & serve you better.

For Video Testimonials Please click on the link: Protected content

We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Jeddah this September..

Warm Regards,

Richmond N. Alacar - Project Coordinator KSA Protected content
Simon Cole | Sr. Project Manager
Entraine - UK|IND|UAE|KSA
Tel - Protected content Protected content
Email: Protected content

Jeddah Forum

Our Global Partners