Jeddah ChillOut Groups Annual Thanksgiving Potluck
Good day, my fellow members of Jeddah Chillout Group.
I with my co-consuls Golda and Saima would like to invite you’ll to the annual Thanksgiving Potluck.
Life has been so wonderful to most of us. Blessings overflowed and we greatly felt the love of our Lord. We will celebrate His goodness through a Thanksgiving Potluck Party and we want you to be here with us.
Bring along your family and friends and bring your favorite thanksgiving dish with some holiday cheer and of course a healthy appetite. It's time to keep aside work and indulge in scrumptious delicacies.
It will be such a sensation, a day of friends and conversation, a real snazzy celebration with thankfulness in our hearts.
The event will be held in a private compound, and it’s completely secured.
We are going to have few activities for kids and adults and my personal favorite “D A N C E”!!
There is just SR. 60 entry fee per person and kids below age 6 are free, any questions will be answered happily,
So let me know how many seats I should save for you and your family.
1. Just to let you'll know the ratio has to be 50 to 50.
2. The Istra or farm we have decided has a pool and play area for kids.
3. The place is secured and is owned by a reputed businessman associated with the GOV.
4. Anyone who is not in the list will not be allowed inside the premises.
5. The location is near Obhur.
6. Final location will be sent on the morning of the event day.
7. Joint Consul Golda and Saima note you can invite Albatross Members, Non-Albatross members, couples, single women, single men from InterNations or newcomers from outside only on the basis if you know or met them personally.
This is because of certain individuals in the InterNations community who has been reported for hindering other member's privacy.
Any further questions will be answered happily.
Follow the link for registration or whatsapp at Protected content