POINT, a leading International print outsourcing company is looking for print buyers - someone with good print knowledge. The job calls for print procurement skills within a corporate environment.
Minimum five years' print buying experience gained in a printing environment (estimating) or an advertising agency (print production). We are looking for an incumbent with good, technical knowledge of print and paper, point of sale, FSUs (good production knowledge of both cardboard and metal stands) and must have good working knowledge of litho, digital and screen printing, good repro knowledge, working knowledge of estimating, advanced computer skills, own transport, valid licence.
- Print speccing and offering guidance to clients
- Opening of jobs and inputting specs through the point system.
- Obtaining estimates and ensuring all are 100% correct.
- Processing and placing of orders
- Ensuring delivery deadlines are met and correctly distributed within the timelines allocated.
- Invoice and supplier rating completion.
- Sample checking and over all quality control.
Key performance areas
- To ensure all processes and systems are adhered to.
- Promote communication as the key to a satisfied customer.
- Supplier management.
- Deadline and quality management.
- To perform the duties and tasks of a print buyer on behalf of key customers.
- To monitor and oversee system processes and procedures.
- Ensure customer needs and requirements are met timeously and at a high level of quality.
If you haven't heard from us within six weeks, this means that your CV was not successful.
- Organisation and planning
- Excellent printing knowledge
- Estimating and costing knowledge
- Priories tasks
- Building client and supplier relationships
- Team player
- Knowledge sharing
- Effective feed back
- Good telephonic and written communication
- Time management
Print estimating experience is highly advantageous
This post will be based in Jeddah - please send CV's to Protected content