On the road again Chapter 1 (Jeddah)
“Here I am, on the road again. There I am, up on the stage. Here I go, playing star again. There I go, turn the page.” — Bob Seger
I, Thomas T.A along with my co- consul Mehmet and MC Meedo Creisat, would like to invite fellow Internation’s Albatross members to this exciting event… “On the road again – Chapter 1”
Begin your experience by hoping inside air-conditioned 4x4, and leave the skyscrapers behind as you cruise into the desert not far from the city. Leave all your worries aside as this weekend your life is going to change from the usual boring weekends.
This event is all about being on the road with traditionally cooked WHOLE LAMB underneath ground the Bedouin style, lots of Dabke music and lots of dance with fun.
The event program goes like this.
Event Date: Friday, 17th November Protected content .
Meet up at 4.30 p.m. at Red Sea Mall Parking (Behind)
4:45 p.m. Leave for the location.
6:00 p.m. to 6: 30 p.m. arrive at the venue.
And after that, it’s all about just 3 letters.
F U N!!!
This is one of a kind event and we know how to indulge you in the activities involved.
There is just SR. Protected content fee per person and kids under age 6 are free,
1. The ratio of male to female attendees has to be 50 to 50.
2. The farm we have decided is secured and need not worry about any hassles.
3. Anyone who has not paid prior to the event or confirmed personally will not be endorsed.
4. Final location will be sent on the event day.
5. Joint Consul can invite Albatross Members, couples, single women, single men from InterNations only on the basis if you know or met them personally. This is because we need to maintain the rules and compliance of the InterNations community and guidelines by the venue owners.
Costs: 150.00 SAR For Food and Fun and everything else.
Kindly note “RIGHTS OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED” AND THERE IS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANYONE REPORTED FOR HINDERING ANY OTHER MEMBERS PRIVACY.
Any further questions will be answered happily.
Mehmet Çakir & Thomas Alenkunnapuzha