Join now

Personal Training and Yoga Teacher Information (Jeddah)

Views

Hello All

Please see my website for more information about myself and contact me at Protected content if you are interested in personal training or yoga training.

Youtube free workouts: Protected content

Here is a little bit about me:
I am a Tassie Devil, born in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I learnt health and fitness from the beginning of life with my father a food and exercise lover.

I guess you could say I was born to love health and fitness with my genes and my up bringing. I started walking at 9 months and never stopped moving from there.

I competed in state, national and international levels in sports such as running, swimming and waterpolo.

I am a Personal Trainer who has run her own business in Australia and Austria. Worked on a 6 star cruise ship as the personal trainer, fitness instructor, health and well-being consultant, gym manager and detox and diet expert. I was also lucky enough to train French and Belgium professional golfers on the European Circuit for one year to help them improve their flexibility, strength and endurance.

In March Protected content had a baby girl Laine. She is a wonderful blessing and gift to my life. For the first time in my life I had the challenge of not just staying fit but getting fit.

Rhy

Jeddah Forum