I am looking for an experience sales person (male or female) preferably Lebanese or Egyptian to work for a Lebanese oriental sweets company in Jeddah.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experience in sales in the food and beverage industry in Jeddah.
The tasks include the following:
1. Generate sales to the company from current and potential clients to meet the sales targets.
2. Maintain relationships with the company’s clients through phone calls, emails, letters and personal meetings for future business opportunities.
3. Participate in preparing drafts presentations of the company's products and present them to the client.
4. Responsible for communicating all catering requests from the clients to the concerned people in a timely manner to achieve sales targets.
5. Establish new clients relationship and maintain current clients relationships to assist in achieving the sales targets.
6. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services and collections.
7. Prepare a variety of sales and leads status reports, including: activity, closings, follow-up, list of potential clients and their contact details in adherence to sales goals to keep track on the performance and continuously improve it.
8. Communicate new products’ opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
9. Supervise and communicate all customers’ complaints to increase customer satisfaction.
10. Implement and execute the pre-planned promotional activities in an effective manner to improve sales and reduce stock.
11. Follow-up for collection of payment to reduce customers’ dues.
12. Any assigned duties and responsibilities related to the job.
PM if you are interested or know anyone who would be.