I work as a Channel Development Manager for FMC - Ulker a very big (Turkish oriented) confectionery (FMCG) company in KSA. I am looking for a Trade Marketing Executive for my team. I will try to copy paste the job description over here. contact me pls if you or anybody you know is interested
1. Job Details:
Position Title Trade Marketing Executive
Reports to Channel Development/Trade Marketing Manager
Department Sales & Retail Capability Development
Location Jeddah / Head Office
2. Job Purpose:
To play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through flawless execution of BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customers' & shoppers' expectations. Executing the key elements of TM fundamentals in the field with strong leadership skills. Follow up, analyze and report on projects and feed the team for future initiatives
3. Job Context:
In the context of highly competitive market with many competing brands in every category, creative trade marketing that combines theme and scheme is key to driving the growth. The person to ensure that we get maximum mileage from our investment in the field, with constant evaluation and innovation.
4. Job Dimensions:
Number of Staff Supervised: Direct Reports: 0
Budget: (SAR) Disclosed only to applicants
5. Key Accountabilities:
Description Performance Indicators
Main Accountabilities :
- Drive Company's vision “Best in Class” at the Point of Sale (POS)
- Maximize off take on key brands through developing best in class Point of Sale Material (POSM) with Marketing team, Brand Executives & Sales Team.
- Set POSM allocations by market through brand guidelines & Trade Marketing Manager's feedback.
- Accurately forecast promotional gifts and any other special packs for all areas of the sector.
- Watch for innovations in the market for new trends in store material and apply them to our company
Planograms & Assortment
- Execute/Train/Follow Up brand planograms for brands while aligning Brand Executives/Managers & taking into account Sales feedback.
- Execute/Train/Follow up must stock list (MSL) for Brands on channel level in coordination with Marketing and Sales teams.
- Execute flawless support in coordination with Marketing and Sales for all new launches.
- Develop sales presenters & road shows for sales teams whenever needed.
- Conduct periodically trade visit to assess new launches implantation in key markets.
- Assess launch success & prepare closing report for major launches.
Yearly Promotions Planning / Management
- Make sure yearly promotional plan on brand level & country level in line with brand guidelines are executed. Collect sales team feedback as well as shoppers' insights.
- Align with Brand Teams & take into account respective feedback & suggestions.
- Ship promotional packaging to all markets within agreed timelines.
- Follow up Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
- Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI, IMS figures, sales managers & market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable.
- Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
- Consult with other functions internally (Sales Managers, Supply Chain, Marketing & Finance) as well as externally (Agencies, Key Accounts & Shoppers) as necessary to gain information and insights, as well as achieve results that are aligned with corporate and functional objectives.
- Conduct market visits in coordination with Trade Marketing Manager & Marketing Teams
- Deliver necessary trainings for merchandisers and sales teams on product knowledge & shoppers' profile.
- Assist Channel Development Manager in “In Store Excellence - Winning in the store” training as well as other training programs when needed
6. Communication and Working Relationships:
Sales Operations Executives/Manager, Sales Managers/Supervisors, Procurement executives, Supply chain/logistics
BTL creative and production agencies, Printing Houses, Textile and promotional material suppliers
7. Decision Making Authority:
Placing orders with buying team for specific items
Strategic and tactical activities to generate sales and improve brand equity
8. Job Specification:
Qualifications / Knowledge - Experience & Skills
Related Field Bachelor Degree
MBA Marketing (preferred)
Product Knowledge of confectionery other foods categories
Knowledge of in store marketing
Knowledge of in store marketing materials esp paper, plastic, metal and other
Knowledge of Trade Channels esp. KSA Market
1,5-2 FMCG field experience either in sales or merchandising
1.5-2 years experience in similar role
Overall Protected content in FMCG industry
Experience in MNC (KSA / GCC) is a plus
High level of computer usage
English & Arabic proficiency
9. Core Competencies:
Customer Service Orientation