Join now

Seeking a good career opportunity ( Project Engr) (Jeddah)

Dear Community

I am writing with the Interest for suitable position in Esteemed Organization.

I am a graduate in Bachelors of Technology with major in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad, India.

I am presently working as Projects Mechanical Engineer on a project of New Hospital Construction in King AbdulAziz Medical City, Jeddah. I am shifting the job as our company's legal status is put on hold.

I am a certified Project Professional Management (PPM) and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSS-YB) and completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSS-GB) , And Presently pursuing Business Management Studies from U.S Small Business Administration.

During my graduation with an urge to attain professionalism I had done Internships and trainings in Nissan Automotive, Volvo Trucks Assembly, Zahid Tractors and SIEMENS in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I have also done projects in design, Erection, Maintenance and Estimation of HVAC Project Works, Plumbing and Fire Fighting services at TECNOLCO Institute of HVAC Hyderabad, India

I have a valid transferable IQAMA.

I believe my educational background and my work related duties qualifies me for your consideration, I look forward to discussing how my skills can have value of utmost satisfaction to my superiors in your Organization as it prepares to move into the new millennium.

Being given an opportunity to serve in your organization I can prove my mettle.

Sincerely,

Mustafa Ali
Protected content
Protected content

Jeddah Forum